Evolve players have been feeling the pain from the loss of precious and hard earned perks, and experience since the games launch early this year. Some unlockable stayed like unlocked hunters and monsters, but several players had hours of gameplay lost forever. 2K has promised to fix this issue as a “top priority” for the development staff. Here is the official word from 2K:
- Fixes issue on Xbox One with progress and save game data lost
- Fixes issue with shadows/flashlight on Xbox One
- Incremental improvements to matchmaking, invites, and rejoining on Xbox One
- Various progression balance changes
- Fixes issue where more than one class spawns, creating 5-man team
The issue with lost progress and saved games was mostly limited to the Xbox One; it was rare and affected only a small percentage of players. Fixing this has been the dev team’s top priority since it was first reported, and our customer service agents have been working to help those affected.